Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brian Ogrelacher and the Ogrelando Predators

Ladies and Gentleworms, I introduce #5, Brian Ogrelacher!
The leader and most widely known player on the newly formed ogre Bloodbowl team, the Ogrelando Predators!

Brian is best know for his recent run-ins with Bloodbowl commish Good-El over a goal fixing scandal.  So far, Good-El hasnt been able to prove his allegations.

Uncanny resemblance:
Ogrelacher, as well as several other players on the team have recently signed shoe endorsements with Orciddas
A small pic of the hand made Predators decal
I cant believe I havent posted in nearly 2 weeks.  Sacrilege!  To be honest, the Predators are much more difficult and taxing to paint then I could have imagined.  I have finished the skin on all 7 ogres (which are all more like 40mm figures) and some of the work has been done on others too.

Im also working on some 20mm African militia, and I want to start working on 10mm Carthaginians soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dude...this looks great. The Pred head logo looks great. Can't wait to see the rest...well done as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The figure on the third picture is very good painted! Did you paint "ADIDAS" free hand? :-D
    Just joking, you did a brilliant job on the figure. I can imagen that they aren't easy to paint!
    Go on up to the next one!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete